Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bar Cart Admiration

Moving along with my hutch to bar project, I decided to use the upper portion for all of our glassware and then use a butler tray to play host to the location where all of the shaking and stirring would take place.

Just a glimpse!

I did, however, want to share with you some images of various bar carts, as I have totally jumped on the bar cart loving train.  Most of these can be purchased right here in the Queen City, if not on line. Here are a few I enjoy...

I love this simple yet gorgeous acrylic bar cart.

Click Here to seeThe Sedgewick by Social Society.

Click Here to see the Caprice Metal Bar Cart by Pottery Barn.

This stainless steel version gets around well on wheels.

I love the shots of bright color in the
purple glasses, flowers and various bottles.


Here's a simple yet handsome devil from Williams Sonoma Home.


I can't remember in what publication I first saw this image,
but I love everything about it...
the room, decor, bar cart, everything.

I love how this bar cart from Social Society
plays double duty as a side table.

Click Here to viewWorlds Away Roland Bar Cart in Gold Leaf.

Do you have a favorite?  It's hard for me to pick just one.
Here are a few slightly more affordable versions that would also quite nicely do the trick.

Here is the Soho Round Beverage Cart by Home Decorators Collection

Here is the Ikea BYGEL Utility Cart

Lastly, we have this multi-functional utility cart from Target.

And to make things a little more fun I decided to venture over to mega antique warehouse Sleepy Poet Antique Mall to see if they had any vintage bar carts.  None quite as sleek as those seen above, but they certainly have a few... Nothing that a little paint and imagination couldn't transform!  Thank Heavens I already have a butler tray.  I do not need one more project.  Here's a sampling of what I found with my take on their styling...

Old Farmhouse

Sorta Victorian, no?

Slightly retro metal cart.

I took BOTH children on this whirlwind bar cart hunting tour. Yes, Hank wanted to touch every single thing in there, but he was such a good boy!  Beware of little Christmas knick knacks everywhere, right at little people's height!

Country cottage.

Going for the slightly glam look with the glass and gold leaf trim.

Industrial

Rustic

Whoa. Meat Cutting Cart???  The kind associate took me to
the back of the store to see this one already sold for $250!!
He said carts of this style are flying out the door upon receipt.

I'll be back soon with more on my hutch to bar project...

Toodles for now, Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!