Tuesday, January 10, 2012

JewelMint


For those of you who are not already familiar with JewelMint, this on-line jewelry site has quickly become one of my favorites to shop for unique jewelry pieces.  Designed by Actress Kate Bosworth and Celebrity Stylist and Designer Cher Coulter, the on-line jewelry club is filled with somewhat trendy, but always stylish, one-of-a-kind fabulous creations.


Here's how it works:
  1. Take an on-line style quiz to help JewelMint learn your sense of style.
  2. Choose from personal selections.  Based on responses from your style quiz, the JewelMint team will  recommend personalized jewelry pieces from their collection.
  3. The recommendations are made once a month, and at that time you will be charged for the piece of jewelry you select.  The price for each piece is $29.99.  You may opt to skip any month.
  4. Always FREE shipping.
For a more detailed video explanation of the process, Click Here.

Beware, however, as it this slightly addictive.  With two children and very little time to do any real shopping, I have become more and more fond of the ease of shopping from home and having the item shipped right to my door.

Okay, not my real front door, but my one day oh-so-happy and Heavenly front door...

Click Here for original image

Other than the merchandise of course, my favorite thing about JewelMint is the FREE shipping.  On top of the totally reasonable price point, they almost always offer some sort of discount code.  For someone who only wants what I feel fairly confident I will not see others wearing, I equally love the spirit of unique gift giving.  The pieces that JewelMint offers vary greatly across style preferences, so I can instantly pick out a piece that reminds me of a certain friend and then pick out an equally appropriate piece for someone with completely different taste.

So, here's what it's like to be on the receiving end of JewelMint.

This is the box as it arrives in a well packaged envelope.  It is very sturdy with a magnetized front flap.  The folks at JewelMint have done excellent work creating and marketing their unique brand, slightly reminiscent of the one and only, the original, Tiffany.


Open the box, and each holds a description of the item. Clever and fun.



I describe my own personal style as many things, but for the sake of this post, I'll call it Boho Glam... definitely a touch Bohemian and absolutely a dash of Glamour.  Again, Jewelmint makes pieces that span all trends and styles.  Below are the pieces in my JewelMint collection.

This was the first piece I ordered.  I wore this necklace a lot this past summer.  I let the necklace make the outfit, worn with a simple outfit of jean shorts and a white short sleeve T-shirt.

Lunar Blue Necklace

Next, this can be worn as a necklace or shorter as a choker, the latter is how I style it.  I've been complimented on this piece by two men I did not know. Wonder what it is about this piece.. perhaps its the strong, edgy look and feel...

Astoria Necklace

These are SO fun.  They almost touch my shoulders.  Swish, swish, swish.

On The Fringe Earrings

I drooled over these for quite a while and finally pulled the trigger. L.O.V.E. and cannot wait to wear.

Madame Mystery Earrings

A little bit better of a shot...


These I have by chance.  One of the associates made a mistake on my account, and in turn I was credited one piece.  These are fairly large earrings, clip-on's actually!  They are totally mod statement makers, and appropriately named...

Mod Glam Earrings

And another shot...


I'm rather quite obsessed with these actually...




And lastly, these were purchased as a gift, though I think it is going to be seriously difficult to part with them!

Crystal Cascade Earrings


Here they are all laid out for you, minus the Crystal Cascade Earrings. 


Each of the pieces has a weight to them.  They feel sturdy and well-made. I haven't had any issues with any of my pieces, but the company claims to offer a hassle-free return system.

And, Oh Heavens. As I am researching information on-line to provide to you, I have found these on the JewelMint Facebook page.  What am I going to do?!  So Joan Collins, Linda Evans, Heather Locklear... feathered, frosted hair, dramatic make-up, puff sleeves... Dynasty written all over them!  And, I MUST have them!   

Autumn Glam Earrings

So, what do you think?  Intrigued to see what JewelMint might have to fit your personal style?  I'd love to hear which pieces in the JewelMint collection you are most drawn to.

For the love of great style and totally unique accessorizing... Keep on Stylin' xo- Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!