Monday, March 19, 2012

A Lovely Evening with Lipp

Recently I attended the Grand Opening Party for Lipp Boutique.
What a lovely time had by all!
I need to grab your attention right away by saying 
if you head on over to Lipp Boutique and mention this post, 
you'll get 10% off your purchase of any non-sale items! 
Now, a few notes and snapshots from this wonderful evening...

With Lipp Boutique Manager, Leah Britt,
Lipp Boutique Owner Shital Vaghasiya and Sophia Burrowes


Entering Lipp Boutique, you'll find these
totally stylin' clutches by JJ Winters.


The party was jumpin' with smooth sounds provided by DJ Quest.


More jewels than imaginable to adorn you...


Totally crushing on this fabulous neck candy.


One of the highlights of the evening was being introduced to 
some fabulous designs by Luis Machicao.


I love the pockets on this bubble dress.



Looking back at his Spring/Summer 2011 Collection,
I'm adoring this little 50's housewife goes fabulous...


Just in case you rushed out of the house to make the party on time
without putting your eyes on, make up was provided on site by
VA Cosmetics.


Look at store owner, Shital Vaghasiya, so ravishing on her big night!
Loving this dress?  It can be yours too at Lipp Boutique.


Effie Loukas, owner of Lotus boutique, hopped on over to wish
the ladies of Lipp a heartfelt Congratulations and join in the celebration.


The party continued across the street at Pisces
into the wee hours of the night
with the most delicious foodies and bevvies.
If you haven't been for sushi at Pisces... GO!
Sadly, I have no pictures from this portion of the evening, because
#1 I was eating and drinking and having fun
#2 This girl was not partying into the wee hours of the night!
It was home sweet home for me for a little cuddle time
with my pillow and jammies.
Thank you Lipp Boutique for a lovely evening, and Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. Necklace + Bubble Dress? I need you in my life. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Those dresses with the pockets in them are absolutely to die for! Found you through living in Yellow and I'm so glad I did. Such cute fashion... especially love the "sailing" outfit!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you my dear! Just hopped on over your way. Are those ALL your sisters in your wedding pic? Wow! And everyone is SO cute!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!