Saturday, May 19, 2012

ASOS, Fabulous ASOS

Happy Sunday Everyone!
I thought it would be fun to share with you today one of my 
favorite sites for locating unique and fabulous frocks.
While on my quest for one of a kind statement making pieces,
ASOS delivers every time.  With over 850 labels from which to choose,
ASOS provides more than your daily fashion fix. 
Here are a few of my current favorites.
If you haven't shopped ASOS, check them out now.
You won't be sorry, and their SALE section is always chocked 
full of goodies I have a hard time believing ever made it to the sale rack.
Click on the links to shop the look.

ASOS Denim Dress with Chevron Panel
ASOS Salon Shift Dress with Cutwork
ASOS Plunge Backless Suit
ASOS Premium Darling Bug Drop Earrings
Finders Keepers Let Love Down Maxi Dress
ASOS Maxi Skirt with Broderie Inserts
ASOS Salon Floral Bandeau Dress

Which is your favorite?

For the love of one of a kind fashions, always in great style...
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!