Sunday, July 15, 2012

Run For Your Life Runner Fashion and a KK Bloom Gift Card Winner

Hi Everyone!
Just in case you weren't able to decipher yesterday's note (though I'm sure you were, because you are all so smart, creative and can read), here's another crack at it.

Run For Your Life

  


Got it?
Run For Your Life!
I'm sure you got it, and yes, I know I look terribly silly.  Anything to whip out the old cheer leading moves.  In case there is any question, that second pose is the number four.  I worked hard on this, so if anybody has a better body number four, bring it!  If you read the Queen City Style on a fairly regular basis, you know I enjoy running, so I am super excited about the upcoming post series.  I'll be collaborating with Run For Your Life to share with you four of my current favorite runner outfits.  Like the room to outfit interpretations, I could not hold back on an opportunity to get creative, so I'll be interpreting each runner outfit with an ensemble using only items from my closet.  To make this all the more fun, there will be a giveaway at the end!  One lucky reader will be the winner of a $100 gift card to use on your favorite running outfit, a pair of shoes or whatever you'd like at Run For Your Life!  Can't wait to see if you're the winner?  Run For Your Life is offering a 15% discount to anyone who mentions the Queen City Style with your purchase.  I hope you enjoy, and of course, I can't wait to hear which outfit is your favorite!

Click here to see if you were the winner of the KK Bloom $50 Gift Card Giveaway.

For the love of exercising in great style, thanks so much for reading!
Whitley

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you are just too adorable! I'm always looking for inspiration for cute exercise wear! Can't wait to see what you post!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collaboration girl! Looking forward to seeing all your creativity :)

    xo
    nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!