Dress: BCBG Max Azria Runway (old) from Luna. Jacket: Banana Republic. Belt: Pink & Blue. Shoes: Steve Madden. Sunglasses: Blinde, here's a pair. Necklace: Belonged to my Grandmother-in-Law. Bracelets: Gift, vintage. Rings: Melinda Maria, Tiffany, Diamonds Direct.
I recently attended the Neiman Marcus at South Park Fall 2012 Preview event to learn about many fabulous things they have in store for the fall season. From beauty brands to fall fashion and accessories, despite falling temps, it's all hot. Admittedly, I have a lot to learn when it comes to make up and beauty products, but I was so impressed by the featured brands and their products, I found myself yearning to take better care of my skin and immediately wanting to get to work on my personal beauty presentation. Brands shared with us included:
- Amore Pacific
- Bobbi Brown
- Estee Lauder
The morning proceeded with a fall fashion and accessories trend report which spoke to every cell in my body:
- Mixed Greens: Alone or in a combination, it's all about green to spruce your wardrobe.
- The Jacket: Lots of great coats and jackets from which to choose!
- The Smoking Slipper: The luxury loafer is the most flat out chic trend of the season.
- The Leather Leg: Second-skin tight or a little more loose fitting, leather (and waxed denim!) is everywhere this season.
- Navy: I am loving this hot color paired with brights and, yes, black!
- The Statement Handbag: Lots of shapes and sizes from which to choose... all luxurious.
- Borrowed From The Boys: Nothing Coco ever did was wrong. Many have watched and learned. Menswear influences for her, also known as the Androgynous look, is back.
- Digital Prints: Modern and chic. Layer it on and layer it all over; give me pattern!
- Brooches: The hottest accessory of the season; be it one alone or in a cluster. Love.
- The Fall Face: Bright red cherry lips. Nudes are out, brights are now!
As ever, thank you, thank you, thank you for reading! xx-Whitley