Thursday, October 11, 2012

Queen City Sister of the Sea

Waxed Jeans, Blouse, Ada Leather Wrap Belt from Lipp Boutique, Head Scarf, Cole Haan Air Mirella Sandals, Melinda Maria Cocktail Ring, Tiffany Ring, Diamonds Direct, the Queen City Style

Waxed Jeans, Blouse, Ada Leather Wrap Belt from Lipp Boutique, Head Scarf, Cole Haan Air Mirella Sandals, Melinda Maria Cocktail Ring, Tiffany Ring, Diamonds Direct, the Queen City Style

Waxed Jeans, Blouse, Ada Leather Wrap Belt from Lipp Boutique, Head Scarf, Cole Haan Air Mirella Sandals, Melinda Maria Cocktail Ring, Tiffany Ring, Diamonds Direct, the Queen City Style

Waxed Jeans, Blouse, Ada Leather Wrap Belt from Lipp Boutique, Head Scarf, Cole Haan Air Mirella Sandals, Melinda Maria Cocktail Ring, Tiffany Ring, Diamonds Direct, the Queen City Style

Waxed Jeans, Blouse, Ada Leather Wrap Belt from Lipp Boutique, Head Scarf, Cole Haan Air Mirella Sandals, Melinda Maria Cocktail Ring, Tiffany Ring, Diamonds Direct, the Queen City Style

Waxed Jeans, Blouse, Ada Leather Wrap Belt from Lipp Boutique, Head Scarf, Cole Haan Air Mirella Sandals, Melinda Maria Cocktail Ring, Tiffany Ring, Diamonds Direct, the Queen City Style

Blouse: Blacksheep, c/o Lipp Boutique, similar. Waxed Jeans: JUSTUSA, also here's a pair. c/o Lipp Boutique. Belt: Ada, c/o Lipp Boutique, also here's one. Scarf: Gifted. Shoes: Cole Haan, now on major sale! Sunglasses: Blinde, but here's a less expensive pair. Wallet: Coach. Necklaces: Green c/o Lipp Boutique, Gold Chain: my own. Earrings: from Nordstrom. Bracelets: White House/Black Market (old). Rings: Melinda Maria, Tiffany, Diamonds Direct.

The ladies of Lipp Boutique generously asked me to participate in a fundraiser they recently hosted.  They loaned me this outfit to wear to the event; a lovely evening of shopping, sipping and styling, in which a portion of the proceeds from sales were donated to the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte.  Waxed denim is a hot item right now.  I had fun styling this super comfy green pair with a simple but sophisticated cream blouse and this fun and functional wrap leather belt.  I piled the jewels on high for added texture, then topped the outfit off with a patterned silk scarf, hoop earrings and my favorite sunglasses.  I look at this and feel like I would fit right in with the pirates of the sea, so I guess that's me... the Queen City Sister of the Sea!

Thanks for reading, and happy, happy weekend to you mate!
xx-Whitley 

17 comments:

  1. I am loving this scarf you look great!

    Mal

    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit! Stunning and that jewelry is fabulous!

    xx Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this -- kind of like a very fashionable pirate look.... (or perhaps i'm too excited for halloween!)

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally pull off the head scarf and I love it on you!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!
    I love so much you're blog, follow u :)

    My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.
    Hope u follow back :)

    Lot of kisses.
    http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of those waxed jeans.

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, my kiddos are going trick-or-treating this year as pirates, and they want me to dress up too. I am totally knocking off this look. J'ADORE. IT. That belt makes me swoon (or thwoon, if I had a lithp). You are officially the most chic pirate ever to sail the seven seas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your scarf is my favorite part of this look - also loving those amazing green pants!!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those pants Whitley!!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can seriously pull off any look! Love this!!

    Kal

    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. For a while I thought those jeans are leather.....You nailed this casual but so chic look Whit!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love the greens! Your necklaces and white bracelets looked like Ippolita!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes!
    Hope you are having a great weekend hun!
    Sheree xxxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your legs look a mile long in those pants, mate! :) You look fabulous in this outfit! You really rock the head scarf!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want your pants! The color is beautiful! Great outfit too! :D

    Btw, I would like to invite you and your readers to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color of those jeans is so great for fall, and your jewelry really elevates the look to a whole new level. You look fabulous!
    xo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!