Friday, September 13, 2013

Styling Courtney Spencer









 


Last weekend I had a wonderful time working with this fresh-faced American beauty, Courtney Spencer. Styling Courtney in an old house dress that belonged to my Grandmother, a few of my own frocks, and some Free People items from Belk Southpark, I headed back to the family farm with my team for some nature-inspired casual moments.  The day was just as lovely as it apperas here, captured in photos by Doug Brooks and through hair and make up artistry by Deme Fourtounis.  Courtney looks so sweet and lovely to me in this last photo.  This was one of my favorite shoots to date.

Thanks for much for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 
xx-Whitley

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is AWESOME Queen Whit.....love everything about this post...the outfit, the flowers, the backdrop etc etc!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!