Monday, October 14, 2013

Fort Mill Magazine





If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may have seen a few weeks ago the big news that my work as a wardrobe stylist made its first editorial cover. The news isn't completely fresh, but looking at these photos, I'm still so excited. Driving home to Asheville on a Friday to visit old friends, I got the call from one of the first photographers I ever worked with, Joseph Bradley, about a job that was to take place on that Sunday.  This meant I had to race back to Charlotte a few hours earlier than planned and put together seven looks in just a few hours.  A huge thank you to Joe for recommending me for the job and to Fort Mill Magazine publishers, Louis and Tracey Roman for taking a chance on me.  I had a wonderful time working with everyone on this set, and since it was shot at Fort Mill High School my Dad was there to cheer me on from the sidelines.  Such a fun experience all the way around, and I can't wait to collaborate with Fort Mill Magazine for the winter publication!  Be sure to check out the on line issue here for wardrobe credits, or please let me know if have any styling questions. I would love to hear from you!

Much love to all of you reading, Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!