Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Everyday Favorite: La Senorita Jolie







Maxi Dress: Thanks to La Senorita Jolie. Jacket: Gap. Boots: Charlie 1 Horse by Lucchese. Purse: Vintage Coach. Rings: Melinda Maria (love this one) and custom by Diamonds Direct.

I absolutely love the art of creating stylish outfits, but it's not how I roll in my everyday life. If you follow me on Instagram or know me personally, you know I am wearing either running shoes or cowgirl boots paired with denim shorts or a denim jacket along with anything else comfortable. Enter my new favorite line of everyday wearable clothing, La Senorita Jolie.  Providing wardobe staples like the Gabriella Maxi Dress I'm wearing here, La Senorita Jolie is a local endeavor that launched in 2013 by fellow Tar Heel, Jennifer Dixon.  All of the pieces are made of washable fabrics similar to what you will find in specialty boutiques at a much higher cost.  Hop on over to their on line store here, and be sure to use the code LSJ-QCS at check out to receive free shipping!  If you do see me across the produce aisle, I'll likely be wearing this top or this one.  Like butta.  You can thank me later.  Want to join the LSJ team?  Details here.

Happy Shopping!  
Whitley

P.S. How awesome are the photo bombers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!