Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Poolside Gossip


 








 Caftan: My Grandmother's, here's one. Shoes: Cole Haan (on super sale) from StepSunglasses: Blinde, similarEarrings: From KK Bloom. Necklace: old. Bracelets: Bakelite from summerbird. Rings: Custom from Diamonds Direct, Tiffany, my Grandmothers, and thanks to Tasha Hussey Designs
 
A Slim Aarons Poolside Gossip recreation seemed the perfect opportunity for me to style my Grandmother's caftan. I say this all the time, but this might be my favorite piece of hers in my collection.  My Aunt Lee had it first.  I think she needs to have it back borrow it next spring for a little poolside gossip over her own.  I'll bring the shaker.  Thank you, Donna, for the amazing photos!
 
I love that you are here!  Whitley
PS-I'd really just love to walk around my house all the time wearing this and this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!