Monday, November 25, 2013

Beth Lee Art (My Mama!)

Y'all, I am really, really proud of my mama and her newly discovered talent to paint.  I thought it had only been about 18 months, but today she let me know it's been three years since she's kinda sorta put aside her golf addiction for her painting one.  However long it's been, I'm really, really proud of her and I am so impressed by every new piece she paints. For all you South Carolina beach-goers, many of Moms paintings are of various scenes captured around one of our family vacation spots, Pawleys Island. While Moms work largely reflects her time spent on the North Carolina and South Carolina coasts, her love of beaches knows no prejudice. Just in time for the holidays, I'm showcasing several of her works of art currently for sale.  If you are intersested in learning more, or would like to place a request for a commission, please email her directly at: willalee@bellsouth.net.

Beth Lee, My Mama!

Outer Banks Sunset, 24x30, $400


Oyster Catcher Inlet 23x37 $450 (framed)

Balancing Act, 22x28, $375

Dunes at Frying Pan Shoals, 15x30, $300

Path Through The Woods, 16x20, $200

Just Beyond, 16x20, $250

Beaufort, 18x24, $350

Beach Walk, 26.5x33, $500 (framed)

Forgotten Path, 16x20, $250

Dunes, 16x20, $300

Thanks so much for checking out Beth Lee Art!

I'll be back with a post on Saturday, so in the meantime, 
I hope you and your loved ones have a very Happy Thanksgiving!  

 Gobble, Gobble! -Whitley


1 comment:

  1. You can be proud of you mum, Whitley, she is so talented!
    I love the impressions of the dunes. Thanks for sharing!

    Annette | Lady of Style
    Giveaway Glamour Pearl Bracelet

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!