Saturday, November 30, 2013

Favorite Site Sales + My Picks For Cyber Monday

In real life, I am a girl who lives in nothing but casual basics.  Give me jeans, t shirts and cowgirl boots, and I am ready to go!  For your Cyber Monday saving pleasure, I've pictured a few items I could not live without, as well as a few I'd love to have. The cap toe flats I have put many clients in, and if you are someone who is on their feet during the day, I promise they are the most comfortable flats on the planet.  The Rag & Bone booties; well I don't own a pair, but I know they are the hottest thing since sliced bread. Those and the J. Brand flare jeans.

Christmas Buy For Yourself


Clockwise: J Brand Love Story Flare JeansBee Earrings Three Floor Dress Star Blaze Earrings, No Shit Givers TeeRag & Bone Newbury BootiesToe Cap Shoes, Bobi Gauze BlouseStuart Weitzman Black Suede Bootie Baller Tee, Charlie 1 Horse by Lucchese Boots

Here's a collection of several of my favorite little sercies. I recently purchased Jessica's watercolor lips print for my home office renovation.  A few of my peeps will be getting the holiday Mr. and Mrs. Cocktail glasses or the gold urchin which is just about the most fun thing in my life since wearing jammies all day for a movie marathon over Baileys in my coffee.  Really hoping someone in my life will deem me worthy of the Eugenia Kim or Loeffler Randall.

Gives to Give

Clockwise: Zebra Dish, Loeffler Randall Tote, Vino 2 Go Insulated Tumbler, Gold Urchin, Lips Watercolor, Eugenia Kim Fedora, Monogrammed Pillow, Mr. and Mrs. Cocktail Glasses

Save like crazy on some of my favorite sites:

ASOS 20% off site wide using code: GIMME20
C.Wonder 30% off using code: GIFTS30
Cynthia Rowley up to 65% off Fall Markdowns
Furbish Studio 25% off + free shipping any orders over $100 code: MONDAYMADNESS
Hanky Panky up to 40% off
LOFT save 50% off everything using code: CYBER50
Melinda Maria 35% off using code: CYBERMM35
Planet Blue: 25% off site wide using code: CYBERTIME
Revolve Clothing up to 75% off
Shopbop up to 25% off using code: BIGEVENT13
Towne & Reese 40% site wide using code holiday40
YOOX up to 50% off using code: THANKYOOX
Zhush 20% off all orders using code: BlackFriday

Last but not least, Keep Calm and Carry On is for distinguished beginners.  For those of you who asked me about this on Instagram or Facebook, here's where to get one of your very own. Amsterdam Hester has custom made the one below for my home office. Humor saves.


Happy Shopping!
-Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!