Friday, November 1, 2013

Styling Lauren Egan









Lauren Egan is one of the sweetest, most precious girls with whom I've had the chance to recently work.  I teamed up with my crew, Doug Brooks and Deme Fourtounis, otherwise known these days as my ''other family'' for a fun day in the studio and on the streets of Noda.  Styled with a combination of modern Anthropologie threads and a few vintage as well as modern favorites from my own accessories collection, this last outfit is one of my favorites of all time.  Cyndi Lauper meets Carrie Brandshaw equals Girl's Totally Gonna Have Fun.

Thanks so much for letting me share my fun!
xo-Whitley

1 comment:

  1. Aww Whitely your the sweetest! You guys make such an amazing team and are all extremely talented!! :)
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!