Thursday, January 2, 2014

Look And Feel Your Best In The New Year

Happy New Year Y'all!  Have you made any resolutions for 2014?  I always strive to be the best version of me I can be, but for the immediate I'm thinking about giving up alcohol for Lent. THINKING.  I've done this twice before, but neither of those times did I have children.  I really enjoy an adult beverage at the end of the day.  Some of you may know I have plans to run the Boston Marathon which is Easter Monday. In anticipation of this, I really want to get serious with my training and overall good health.  I know eliminating alcohol from my diet would help with hydration, among other things.  Giving up wine will not be an easy task for me, but saying it out loud, and now, writing it down for others to see, seems to somewhat commit me further.  Oh boy. In the meantime, check out my article on page 22 in this month's Charlotte Parent Magazine where I'm sharing my short list of recommendations for feeling and looking your best.


As ever, thank you for being here.  I hope you have a fantastic first week to this new year!
Lots of love and hugs, Whitley

1 comment:

  1. Whitley, you are really strong and dedicated! Not only the Boston Marathon but also giving up wine!
    Not sure what's more challenging... kidding ;-)
    I always admire you for your running and being so fit.
    Following my fitness routine again is definitely on top of my list - even it won't be a marathon!

    Happy New Year, Whitley!
    Annette | Lady of Style
    100$ adea Everyday Luxury Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!