There are several things that make this show different from all the rest:
- Short and sweet. Front Row packs just the right amount of punch giving fashion lovers of Charlotte a reason to want to attend each and every show.
- Show + shop. Everything you see on the runway is available for purchase from the featured boutique's pop-up shop, right there on site, following the show.
- Everyone sits on the Front Row. With a serpentine shaped runway, the only neck craning you'll be doing is in attempt to get a glimpse of the killer threads worn by other viewers.
- Great Fashion. This isn't just on the runway (see above). I say this with a dose of humor; one step in the door and you may fear you've forgotten your combat gear. In Charlotte's ever image-conscious fashion arena, keep watch on your back for those dressed to kill.
- Front Row gives back. All proceeds from ticket sales benefit a different charity at each show. This season, proceeds will benefit Baby Bundles.
For more information on Front Row Charlotte, check out their Facebook and Twitter pages. I look forward to sharing pictures from the show, and if you're going, I hope to see you there!