Friday, December 9, 2011

Will that be shaken, or stirred?

Hello Friends of the Queen City Style!  I want to start by saying how much I appreciate your support as I work hard to get my newest endeavor off the ground.  Thank you! Thank you! Thanks you!  Oh, and did I say Thanks?!

I realize with all this bar talk, one might assume I have a serious problem.  I'm just pretending to.  I wanted to share a few images with you of pretty butler trays and bar cabinets.  Since a bar cart is not in the budget for me right now, nor is it a necessity, the hand-me-down butler tray I have has proved perfectly lovely.  Here are a few more lovelies for your viewing pleasure...



I found this butler tray a couple of weeks ago, and I am sad to report it seems to be no longer available.  I think it is so handsome, and it was for sale at such a reasonable price.

Kirkland's Ivory Tray Table
So here's another one.  A little more traditional but not terribly costly.

Kirkland's Butler Tray Table

This is more of just a three tiered table serving dual purpose, but it looks so nice.  I love that poster too.


 Here are a couple of sleek butler trays from West Elm...

West Elm Tall and Low Butler Tray Stand

West Elm Tall Butler Tray Stand
And lastly, not a butler tray, but I couldn't resist sharing this with you.  I absolutely adore the way this skirted table looks playing host to such an inviting cocktail area. It's so sophisticated and hospitable.


And a few bar cabinets on the market today I think are quite handsome.

West Elm Curved Front Bar
Crate and Barrel Tessen Bar Cabinet

Crate and Barrel Tessen Bar Cabinet

I would DIE to have this one. L.O.V.E.  Such a handsome devil...

Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Collins Bar

Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Collins Bar

Do you have a favorite?  And how will you take your cocktail this weekend?  Will it be shaken, or stirred?  Perhaps it's both, ever so stylishly.  Either way, I hope your weekend is glorious...Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!