Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can't Take My Eyes Off...

My most stylish friends... I just wanted to say hello to you and tell you that I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  Oh, and here are a few images I could stare at all day.  I hope they bring a smile to your face too.

Bianca Jagger

Asheville, My Hometown

Magnificent Table Setting by the Magnificent Eddie Ross
So Romantic
Aaaaaaaawwww, Yeah!
Unfreaking Believable Neck Love by Noble House Designs.  To all my lovers out there... My big 35 is just around the corner. Hint Hint. :)
It's been at least seven years since I first saw it, and I still love this design.

Nighty Night, Y'all! 
For the love of all things stylish bringing you joy... I wish you nothing but the sweetest dreams - Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!