Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fashion Friday - Preppy Please, With Yellow On Top

There are two things I'll never stop loving - J.Crew and Color.  
And so you can imagine how good it feels when you put the two together... 
Hallelujah!  Home Run!  It's Friday, I'm in Love!  
I am so happy to see the first signs of Spring all around, including those in my yard. 


If bright and happy clumps of yellow bring a smile to your face like they do mine,
 then J.Crew's Spring 2012 line will make you swoon.  I drooled over the warm pinks, oranges and reds in my EVERYBODY, everywear challenge, all a la J. Crew.


And I couldn't resist going back for more.  This time for some cools...









My ensemble?  The work of J. Crew South Park's Personal Shopper Extraordinaire, Meghan Stevens.
Did you know J. Crew has personal shoppers? 
Well they do, and these ladies are good.  Meghan isn't the only one.   
I worked with the lovely and talented Lucia Ekberg to style the aforementioned red and pink look of love.
If you are short on time or just need a little wardrobe design assistance, 
J. Crew's got the Gold ... and every other color in the rainbow.

For the love of fun, colorful style, Happy Weekend to all!  xo-Whitley

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THOSE JEANS (and the jacket, necklace, etc, etc)!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!