Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sale Mania + Meet JoJo Loves You!

The Memorial Holiday Weekend is approaching,
and this typically means there are a few things on which you can count. 
Lots of sunshine, a day of rest, cold bevvies, the lake, the beach, the pool... 
Some form of water. And yes, you know it, all kinds of fabulous sales!
Have you met JoJo Loves You?
If not, please allow me to introduce you to all of her fabulous BLING!



Each of these beauties are hand made of Swarovski crystals, 
and the earrings come in literally every color of the rainbow!
Naturally, I'm drawn to the blingiest of them all. 


Immediately Bridesmaid Gifts comes to my mind.


I did have the most precious earrings made by a friend for each of
my maids, but how perfect are these earrings for bridesmaid gifts?
Or just to have and to hold all to yourself.
I think these psychedelic bauble bombs are going to have to be mine.


Naturally, JoJo Loves You is on board with the weekend's retail madness.
The Bling you see above normally retails for $30/pair,
but this Friday through Monday, here's what you're looking at:


Oh Geez.  I didn't need to see this. I just took a glance at their SALE page,
and now I see this Agate Pendant. AND, there is only ONE remaining.
What am I going to do?
Surely somebody out there is feeling guilty about forgetting 
my birthday, or you just pity me and think this necklace will help.
It really will make everything better. 
Freak.  Why did I have to see this?


I gotta go get my piggy bank and calculator.
 In the meantime, get your own JoJo Loves You Bling here!
Also on Facebook and Twitter.

For the love of all things stylish and all things Bling,
I hope you are having a wonderful week!  Whitley

1 comment:

  1. Earrings are a great bridesmaids gift - those first ones are my absolute fave :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!