Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shopbop Feels Good.

This past weekend I shared with you a few of my obsessions
offered by on line mega fashion retailer ASOS.
They aren't the only ones whose fabulous frocks 
over which I spend hours drooling.  Oh Shopbop, you feel so good.
If you aren't already a fan, now's the time and look, learn and fall in love.


I'm a day late and a dollar short, so jump on the gettin' while it's still good!
Sale ends tomorrow, Wednesday May 23rd at 11:59pm.
Click HERE to start shopping! 
Enter code BIGEVENT at checkout.

A few things I'm loving...
These J. Brand snake print jeans are pretty sexy.


I really think it is necessary I have an awesome iPhone case for the blog.
Does it get any cooler than this bead embellished one by DANNIJO?


I don't wear a watch, but if I did, this one by 
La Mer Collections is pretty hot if you ask me.


I think I could wear rompers every day of the year.
I find this denim version pretty fantastic.


Just a few pretty things in my eyes.
I wanna know what pretty things YOU find!  Be sure to let me know!

I hope you are having a wonderful week!
For the love of ALL things stylish, at a super stylish price... Whitley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!