Sunday, February 9, 2014

Find Your Own Sexy






Chemise: CLO Intimo c/o I.C. London. Photography: Moments by DonnaHair and Makeup by: Deme Fourtounis

I am so excited about this collaboration with I.C. London.  For the next few seasons, we will be showcasing some amazing lingerie here on the Queen City Style and in several local publications, (see ad on pg 80 in Urban Home!) encouraging women of all shapes, sizes and lingerie preferences to Find Your Own Sexy. We all know it's not really about the sexy lingerie.  It's about embracing who you are and being confident in that.  I'm sure there are many men out there who do enjoy the garter belt and pin-up attire, but for most of us, this is not real life.  I am a boxers and t-shirt girl all the way.  The nature of this collaboration was out of my nine dots, but I am so glad I was encouraged.  Being a working and stay-at-home mom of two young boys, I almost always take on the carpool line in ripped flannel jammie bottoms, down puffer and cowgirl boots. I need this push, and I am hear to encourage you the same. Treat yourself to something nice, whatever your style. Whether you are in a relationship or not, wear something that makes you FEEL sexy. This could be a simple sophisticated matching pant and tank to lounge around the house in or an elegant slip, and if you are in a relationship, I know your man will welcome your effort.

Mention this post all week at IC London, and take $10 off your purchase of $50 or more.  
Happy Valentine's Week! xo-Whitley

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree, Whitley! I find it essential to wear lovely lingerie on a daily basis and something even more sexy, sophisticated or exciting whenever there is a chance...
    I passed this on to my 19yrs old daughter and I am glad she is following my advice ;-)

    Have I mentioned that you look stunning? I love this colour and style.

    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great blog too, girl. I'm in Charlotte as well =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!