Monday, March 10, 2014

Emily Maynard on Instagram




As you may recall from my previous post with her, thanks to my friends at Belk, I had a great opportunity to sit down with Emily Maynard to discuss her jewelry line in partnership with local designers, Towne & Reese. Through a unique collaboration perfectly in step with Belk's ever growing modern product line, select Belk department stores will be carrying pieces from Emily's designs.  As I discussed this partnership with Emily, we touched on everything from her wedding plans with fiance Tyler Johnson to her top pics for beauty products (stay tuned) to wrapping with a little fun as we disected a few of her photos on her Instagram. Watch it here. Thank you again to Belk, Towne & Reese and Emily for fun opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!