Friday, March 7, 2014

Weekly Inspiration: Lupita Nyong'o In Prada


1//2//3//4//5//6//7

I spent Sunday afternoon at a photo shoot, then dinner with the family, then bath and bedtime routine and well, at the end of a full weekend with my Precious Peanuts, AKA Thunder Foot and Little Thunder Foot, it was all I could do to fall into bed.  That didn't keep me the next morning, however, from taking in all of the fantastic fashion from one of the most stylish nights in Hollywood.  Who was on your Best Dressed List at this years Oscars?  Lupita Nyong'o is one girl who's been tearing up headlines not only for her powerful role as supporting actress in 12 Years a Slave but also for her simple yet equally dynamic choices in dress this award season.  With her smooth dark skin, well toned arms and sweet smile, I have loved all of Lupita's choices in opting for solid colors and clean lines.  This pleated Prada number she wore to the Oscars reminds me of the thin cafe curtains at The Seaview Inn in Pawleys Island, looking over the marsh at sunset, flowing in the warm summer's gentle breeze.  Anyone else ready for summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you!
Also follow the Queen City Style on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!